Little Lane Play Village Terms and ConditionsAll customers purchasing sessions to Little Lane Play Village LTD are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the following prior to booking. All children attending our “stay and play” sessions are the responsibility of their parents/guardians. Although play coordinators are there to support children in their play, they are not responsible for the care and supervision of the children.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Customers booking sessions agree to the following terms and conditions
- The price for sessions permit entry for one child. A maximum of 2 adults may accompany each child to their play session
- Prices are inclusive of the play area only. Food and drinks can be purchased on site at an additional cost
- When booking a session online, you will receive a confirmation email. This is proof of purchase and will need to be displayed on arrival at Little Lane Play Village
- All payments must be made before children are permitted entry
- Customers with pre-booked tickets take priority and we cannot guarantee entry to on the day arrivals
- All adults are required to book a space too and a cost of £1 off-peak and £2 peak-time will be added for each individual adult
- Sessions are non-refundable. Little Lane Play Village can transfer your session to another available day/time but 24 hours’ notice is needed
- Prices may be subject to change and our website and booking system will be updated accordingly
- Every child attending Little Lane Play Village must be supervised by an adult aged 18 or above. Entry will not be permitted without an accompanying responsible adult.
- Little Lane Play Village reserve the right to ask customers to leave if they pose a danger to staff or customers
- Abuse, illegal activity, violence or bullying will not be tolerated and any person showing such behaviour will be asked to leave without refund.
- Any child or adult presenting with symptoms of illness are not permitted to enter Little Lane Play Village.
- No smoking, pets or alcohol are permitted on Little Lane Play Village premises
- Only food and drink purchased from our café is permitted and must only be consumed in the cafe area.
- Any person causing purposeful damage to Little Lane Play Village property or resources will be asked to leave and may be liable for payment of damage.
- Cameras are permitted within our stay and play sessions for personal use only. To create a safe environment for children and families, photos must only be taken of your own child.
- Any photographs taken by Little Lane Play Village to be used for marketing will require written consent from parents/guardians
- Each Play session is 90 minutes long and all persons are required to vacate the premises at the end of their session
- We reserve the right to close all or part of the play centre if it poses a safety risk
- Customers are asked to arrive at the start time of their play session as we will be unable to admit entry before the session start time
- Play Lane operates between the hours of 9.30am-5pm, Monday to Saturday. Sundays are strictly reserved for private parties only